TWAFA is a voluntary organisation with a wide membership of local people.We are concerned that people continue to understand the threat of fascism and the new nazis.
Our work is based in
- challenging the hate and violence associated with racism and fascism,
- developing awareness that fascism is directed at the freedoms of many people in society e.g. Black, Asian and other ethnic groups, women, lesbians and gays, people with disabilities,
- supporting local communities and informing the general public,
- working alongside the activities of victim support,
- monitoring and collecting information about fascist activity,
- providing information and expert advice about these issues to the police, local government and the community.