By accessing this site, you agree to be bound by these terms. Please read them carefully. If you do not agree to be bound by these terms you should not access or view this site.
References to "TWAFA", "we", "us" and "our" are references to TWAFA and their respective affiliates.
- The information contained in this site is intended for general information purposes only. TWAFA has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this site is accurate at the time of inclusion; however, there may be inaccuracies and occasional errors for which TWAFA shall not be held liable and apologizes.
- TWAFA makes no representations or warranties about the information provided through this site, or other items used either directly or indirectly from this site. TWAFA accepts no liability for any inaccuracies or omissions in this site and any decisions based on information contained in the site are the sole responsibility of the visitor.
- TWAFA reserves the right at any time and without notice to enhance, modify, alter, suspend or permanently discontinue all or any part of this site and to restrict or prohibit access to it.
- This site may include links to other websites operated by parties other than TWAFA. We are not responsible for the content of the linked websites and therefore we bear no responsibility for the information contained in the latter that may be linked to our site by means of a hyperlink.
- This site features intellectual property notably trademarks and copyrights that are TWAFA's sole property and protected by intellectual property laws. Some written material contained on this site may be licensed from third parties, and any copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property rights on such content belong to the respective third parties. You may display this site for your own non-commercial use. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, creation of derivative works, display or transmission of this site, use of any content on this site, for commercial or public purposes, is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of TWAFA. You may not frame this site nor link it to a page without our express permission.
- You shall not use this site for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene within the meaning of the Obscene Publications Act or other applicable legalization, or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person. You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this site or with the enjoyment of this site by other visitors.
- You hereby agree to indemnify TWAFA against any costs, claims, losses and damages (including legal fees) incurred by or awarded to TWAFA as a result of your misuse of this site or your breach of these terms.
- If you are in breach of these terms, TWAFA may as its option, suspend or block your access to this site and refuse to provide you with any further access to it.
- This site is provided to you free of charge, and neither TWAFA nor any of its subsidiary or affiliated companies shall be held liable for any damages or injury whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in connection with the use or inability to use this site, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages or injury. TWAFA accepts no liability for any direct, special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of whatsoever kind resulting from whatever cause through the use of any content obtained either directly or indirectly from this site. Your sole remedy against us for use of the site or any content is to discontinue using this site.
- TWAFA reserves the right to amend or update the terms without prior notice. Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes.
- TWAFA shall not be liable for the behavior of any third party and/or employee which information and/or work and/or material are displayed on the website and shall not be liable for the content of the information displayed on the same.
- TWAFA may select and display all or part of the work, including notably but not only logos, videos, case studies, brochures, books, of all or some of its clients at its full discretion. TWAFA does not endorse the clients, the work and/or material of its clients that are displayed on the website.
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law regardless of where the user is based. Any dispute arising from the use of the site shall be resolved by the courts of England and Wales.
- In the event that any or any part of the provisions contained in these terms shall be determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such provision shall to that extent be severed from the remaining provisions which shall continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We respect your right to the privacy of the personal information you provide us on our site.
For your convenience, this site contains links to a number of other websites, both inside and outside TWAFA. The policies and procedures described here do not apply to those sites; we suggest contacting those sites directly for information on their data collection and distribution policies.
Personal information collection and use
TWAFA will only collect personal data, such as your name, email address, click-through activity and any other personal information you voluntarily submitted to us through this site. Our affiliate partners and companies we hire will use this information to comply with your request for information or as otherwise disclosed to you when you submit your information.
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent it deems necessary to complete your request or at your express demand.
We use return e-mail addresses to answer the e-mails we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties. Information you submit on our site will not be shared with outside parties unless you fill out the registration form.
We may refer to that information to better understand your needs and how we can improve our services. We may use that information to contact you. We will not transfer the personal information you provide at this site to any third party unless otherwise disclosed to you.
Finally, we will not otherwise use or disclose your personal information without your consent except (i) as described in this policy, or (ii) as required by law, court order or as requested by other government or law enforcement authority.
TWAFA will hold your information for as along as you have a relationship with us
Non-personal information collection and use
In common with many commercial organizations we monitor the use of this site by collecting aggregate information. We may automatically collect non-personal information about you such as the type of internet browsers you use, the pages you visit or the website which directed you to our site. You cannot be identified from this information and it is used only to assist us in providing an effective service on this site.
Security of your personal data
We are using technologies and policies with the objective of protecting your information from unauthorised access and improper use and will update these measures as appropriate and as new technologies become available. Regardless of these efforts, we cannot fully guarantee the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us.
Accuracy of personal information
TWAFA makes reasonable efforts to keep personal information in its possession or control, which is used on an ongoing basis, accurate, complete, current and relevant, based on the most recent information provided to us. It is the responsibility of each individual to ensure that the personal information relating to them is accurate, complete and current. The views and opinions expressed on the site are not necessarily those of its parent company, or any of its member companies. The information contained in this site is taken from sources believed to be reliable, but its accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
How you can access your personal information
You can access the personal information we hold. To request a copy please write to:
Newcastle upon Tyne
This site is copyrighted by TWAFA, all rights reserved.